Use content blocks, subheadings, image alt text, video Phone Number List or GIF metadata, or captions around visuals. Links to relevant internal pages: incorporate keyword focus from those pages into internal link texts. Try to quickly include your primary keyword at the top of your page and also somewhere at the bottom and somewhere else in Phone Number List the copy where relevant. Important: Avoid keyword stuffing . You don't have to process your keyword focus in every paragraph, in every subheading or in every image alt text. We really did have that time. Write relevant, and use your own 'natural radar'. Your Phone Number List target keyword should never be annoyingly frequent.  How much text helps my (mobile) SEO?

Many online marketers have questions Phone Number List about the word count. “How many words should I use on mobile web pages?” And more specifically: “How much text is needed to Phone Number List send the right signal to search engines in terms of mobile SEO?”. Time for more clarity. It should come as no surprise that first of all, the function of a web page determines the amount of content on that page. For that reason , a page with a clear doorway function Phone Number List (such as the homepage or other overview page) will benefit from compact, triggering task-oriented copy.

A page that really should inspire (such as a theme page) or Phone Number List inform (think of a service page, blog post, etc.) regularly benefits from more content to fulfill that function. I wrote it earlier in this article. Anyone who aspires to a mobile-friendly website will probably delete (some) content compared to existing desktop pages. And look Phone Number List at page construction differently. That is fine to a certain extent in both cases, your target group will usually benefit from it. It should come as no surprise that first of all, the function of a web page determines the amount of content on that page. But I also mentioned Phone Number List something else earlier in this article.